All of the forms that you will be needing for the new 4-H year are on the ZSuite's website!

**If you prefer paper copies of everything, you can print them directly off of the ZSuites website or feel free to call the office. We would be more than happy to print anything off for you or help you with the new online system!**


Montana 4-H Foundation Grants

The Montana 4-H Foundation supports 4-H initiatives that focus on healthy living, citizenship, leadership, science, engineering, and technology. The mission of the Montana 4-H Foundation is to "help 4-H youth by raising private funds, managing financial resources, and partnering with the MSU Extension Service to fund educational opportunities for Montana 4-H youth, volunteer leaders, and staff.

Montana 4-H Foundation Scholarships

Scholarships and grants provide opportunities for youth and adults to strengthen their skills and maximize their positive impacts on the communities in which they live.

View full list of scholarships offered and dates they are due by.

AMTOPP Scholarship

  • Association of Montana Turf, Ornamental and Pest Professionals
  • Created to encourage higher learning and interest in the "greens industry"
  • Due March 31st, 2021
Farm Animals

Demonstration Day Form